“Mobile Mentor” or “we” or “us” means Mobile Mentor Limited, a New Zealand Registered company;
“customer” or “you” means you, the person visiting this website or using the Mobile Mentor services;
“services” means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including by way of example providing access to this website; and
2. OTHER POLICIES APPLYING TO OUR SERVICES
3. COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING FROM VISITORS OR SURFERS)
Mobile Mentor may collect and retain information about you that:
4. USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Mobile Mentor may hold, use and/or share your information:
a. For business purposes including the following:
- processing your application or enquiry forms or dealing with any other communication from you;
- providing you with requested services;
- billing you, paying suppliers and all general administration activities related to you;
- conducting market analysis, service analysis and/or website usage analysis and marketing our services generally;
- sharing your information with companies related to Mobile Mentor, credit reference agencies, selected third parties (who we believe provide service or products that may be of interest to you) and contractors and suppliers to the extent necessary for them to contribute to the provision of the services we provide; and
- carrying out other activities related to the running of our business.
b. where required by law or where deemed appropriate by Mobile Mentor due to concerns surrounding potential security or legal breaches including the following:
- responding to information requests from a government or regulatory bodies or adhering to reporting guidelines provided by government or regulatory bodies; and
- in situations connected with legal proceedings, fraud or crime detection, prevention or prosecution.
5. OPTIONS TO CONTROL THE USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Although most users of our website and services tell us they value receiving our newsletters, special promotions and information regarding service provided by others, we recognize the importance of providing you with choice and control. If you would rather not receive emails about new products, promotions, or other noteworthy news, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by postal mail at Mobile Mentor Limited’s postal address PO BOX 105-311, Auckland New Zealand, Attention: Opt-out.
How can I update my information?
You can help us maintain the accuracy of the information you have provided by notifying us when you change your address, title, phone number or e-mail address. If at any time you wish to update your information or stop receiving communication from us, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com. Please include your current contact information so that we can make the appropriate corrections.
6. APPLICATION OF PRIVACY ACT 1993