Download our extensive, whitepaper that outlines how to practically disrupt legacy IT operations with six transformations.
ACHIEVING MORE WITH LESS
Modern Endpoint Management is fundamentally designed for companies who want to be able to work anywhere, anytime, anyhow. It drops the concept of a domain and accepts that keeping your data behind a firewall and throttled by a VPN is no longer right.
Modern Endpoint Management addresses security in a fundamentally different manner through zero-trust. It removes the need to manage operating system updates with over-the-air (OTA) updates. It leverages cloud security and introduces new protections.
IN THIS GUIDE, WE’LL ADDRESS THESE QUESTIONS:
- Do we manually provision every Windows device?
- Are we still dealing with passwords for devices and apps?
- Do we spend so much time keeping devices updated?
- Do we still run on-premise servers and data centers?
- Do we still need a VPN to access company resources?
- Are we still providing local, on-site, IT support services?